About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Now 27 years old and living in Bucks County, I am a mommy to the most beautiful baby girl, Sienna Jordan. Enjoy my journey of motherhood! Xoxo

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Sienna as a baby BOY!

Ok, I loved this little striped zip up hoodie sleeper...perfect for "her" first football game. Only everyone would stop to say "HE'S SOOOOO CUTE!" I started to just accept it and not correct people. When they asked for his name I simply stated, "Jordan!" ( Shortly after Sienna's ears were pierced!)
Three Studs!!! Can you believe that is Sienna on the right?! She was playing at her "boyfriend" Brooklyn's house when her dress got dirty...Brooklyn lent her an outfit!! Next time we are dressing handsome Brooklyn up as a girl!!! lol Please tell me I am not the only mom who has done this...

No comments:

Post a Comment