About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Now 27 years old and living in Bucks County, I am a mommy to the most beautiful baby girl, Sienna Jordan. Enjoy my journey of motherhood! Xoxo

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

{Dream Nursery...Get inspired*}





I looked through Pottery Barn Kids and Restoration Hardware magazines to get inspired. I didn't go matchy matchy though... I wanted it to be unique, peaceful, and practical! I'll take you through each piece quickly!
1. The bedding we wanted to be neutral { Sweet Lambie Pottery Barn }
2. The chandelier and lamp { Pottery Barn}
3. The dresser I love because it was an antique piece that was stained to match the crib. The changer topper fits on any dresser!
4. Sleigh Crib { Pottery Barn}
5. Boxes { Restoration Hardware} I have used the top box as a keepsake box of her first year.
6. Mirror { TJ MAXX I had a friend paint the sheep }
7. The glider was a hand-me-down...a rocking chair/glider is a MUST!
8. Dark out shades are under the regular blinds.... great for an early bedtime and naps during the day!
9. My monitor is the video monitor that I used velcro to mount to the ledge...worked like a charm!!
10. End tables/ corner piece and bins HomeGoods
11. I love the big rug with the hardwood floors.
12. The ceiling is one shade lighter than the paint on the walls...love the ambiance that creates!!
Anything else you see just ask...
p.s. You do NOT need a wipe warmer or bottle warmer or any of that nonsense...Sienna didn't need anymore Diva in her!!

Highly Recommend Maximizing your closet space! Lowe's had everything we needed to transform one row for hangers into a fully functioning closet space. Sienna's wardrobe needed the room!! The hamper even slides out as well as another bin to store diapers, wipes, etc. I am OCD about organization...when everything has a spot I don't care how messy it gets because it makes the clean-up easy!

FYI...I am 9 mo. preggers in photographs here! I was not prancing around the nursery in heels after delivery!! ha. (They were taken before leaving for a friend's wedding. )

No comments:

Post a Comment