About Me

My photo
Hi everyone! Now 27 years old and living in Bucks County, I am a mommy to the most beautiful baby girl, Sienna Jordan. Enjoy my journey of motherhood! Xoxo

Monday, July 25, 2011

40 weeks = 10 months, not 9 months!

Ten Random things about my pregnancy:
1. I felt like I got hit by a bus the first two months, Pure Exhaustion.
2. My three cravings: Gushers. Milkshakes. Fruit ( At least one was healthy!)
3. Worked out the entire pregnancy.
4. I cleaned out every cabinet, closet, drawer....OCD or nesting which ever you want to call it!
5. I swear by Mama mio tummy rub lotion. no stretch marks here:) ( I practically swam in it though!)
6. People just smile at you. 
7. Putting headphones on my bump and playing classical music every night.
8. Prenatal Yoga is a waste of money just stretch a little in your bedroom and hold some poses.
9. The weirdest skin rashes would appear, the dermatologist would just smile and say ahh pregnancy sweetie. ( Luckily my face was clear!!) 
10. I would freak out if I didn't feel the baby kicking and moving...and then I would rush to the kitchen to drink some orange juice. 
11. When you just can't take it anymore...a prenatal massage or a glass of wine:)

I remember this picture being taken, I was 5 months pregnant and didn't think I could get any bigger! wow was I wrong...
6 1/2 months pregnant
8 1/2 months pregnant

No comments:

Post a Comment